This is a mockup design for an Money transfer banking app.
Below is the case study on how I used data to redesign the app, introduced new features and finally leading to an increase in users retention.
- Redesigned the Snapdeal app with design sprints, mapped user journeys, designed wireframes, created polished visuals, prototypes, and introduced interactions, animations in the redesign while improving the customer-centered user experience.
- Responsible for the conceptualization of upcoming features, storyboarding, creating prototypes with smooth interactions, improving the user experience, and Interface design.
- Lead the UI/UX efforts for the organization, setting design direction, driving discussion, participating in delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
- Crafted the best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals while considering the core brand look and feel.
- Created high-quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes (low fidelity to high fidelity) followed by production-ready final mockups.
- Mentored the design team with new skills such as micro-interactions & the latest tools through training.
Open Sans Regular 32pt
Open Sans Regular 24pt
Open Sans Regular 16pt
Open Sans Bold 14pt
I used Open Sans font on this design,
Here is the final designed layout for the APP.
Redesigning the Snapdeal App
Scroll to read the case study outlining the process I used to design the app in line with the user interests and drive the buyer conversion rate.
- On analysis of data, we found out that the major problem was the home screen’s low engagement and low user retention.
- The home screen wasn’t as personalized to the user as it should be.
- No smooth process for an transactions.
Designing UI Elements
After ideas were wire framed, I moved to design those ideas and see how the whole thing is coming together. I used Sketch to design the screens. We explored a lot of Chinese apps to find out how they handled their products for so many users.